Orb is developer-first billing infrastructure built to help companies succeed with usage-based pricing. We handle all the complexity of turning billions of usage data points into a simple invoice, so companies don’t have to staff entire teams on this. We're on a mission to drive business model innovation for the next wave of software companies.
We’re looking for a founding Enterprise Development Representative to join as the first hire on our go-to-market team. You’ll work directly with the CEO on developing our customer pipeline and closing strategic deals. You’ll focus on generating, qualifying, and winning opportunities across key verticals and new segments, driving strategy across our go-to-market motion.
We're a nimble team that cares deeply about co-creating a great product and customer experience. We’re going after a foundational opportunity with a deep sense of urgency and commitment to long-term focus. We're backed by top-tier VC and angel investors at the forefront of usage-based pricing.
We’re based in San Francisco, and are looking to hire in the Bay Area. We believe that in-person collaboration is strategically important for a company at our stage — both for velocity and company culture.
- 1-3 years of sales development experience at enterprise technology companies
- A proven, measurable track record of over-achievement in past experiences
- Outbound experience, with the resourcefulness and creativity it takes to exceed targets
- Driven and ambitious, with a sense of urgency to drive results and own strategy
- SF-based or willing to relocate
- Grit: Startups require adaptability and perseverance. We value stamina to stay the course.
- Long-term focus: We’re building a company for the next 10+ years, and we want our teams’ decision making to share that perspective.
- Sense of urgency: Without trading off focus on long-term objectives, we manifest results quickly and are driven by intrinsic motivation, not external incentives.
- Integrity: Integrity manifests in the way we show up, make decisions, and communicate with each other.
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid parental leave
- Medical - 100% coverage for you and dependents
- Dental, Vision, Life insurance
- Commuter stipend
- Flexible stipend to setup your workstation
- In-office catered lunches
Email us at email@example.com.