Orb is developer-first billing infrastructure built to help companies succeed with usage-based pricing. We handle all the complexity of turning billions of usage data points into a simple invoice, so companies don’t have to staff entire teams on this. We're on a mission to drive business model innovation for the next wave of software companies.
We’re looking for a Go-to-Market Lead to drive strategy across our marketing and business functions. In this role, you will have a foundational impact on accelerating the movement towards usage-based pricing.
Orb was co-founded by Alvaro Morales and Kshitij Grover. At Asana, Alvaro and Kshitij saw the challenges that a fast-growing company faces with monetization and billing. Orb is backed by top-tier VC and angel investors at the forefront of usage-based pricing.
We’re based in San Francisco, and are looking to hire in the Bay Area. We believe that in-person collaboration is strategically important for a company at our stage — both for velocity and company culture.
- 5+ years of relevant marketing or sales experience at customer-centric companies
- Experience hiring and managing a team
- A strong communicator that thrives with cross-functional collaboration
- SF-based or willing to relocate
You might be a good fit if you:
- Have a track record of engaging with customers to develop tight-nit partnerships and produce case studies
- Are an expert at setting up the infrastructure for communities, and engaging with users in forums and online channels
- Have experience with developer-led marketing and self-serve business models
- Grit: Startups require adaptability and perseverance. We value stamina to stay the course.
- Long-term focus: We’re building a company for the next 10+ years, and we want our teams’ decision making to share that perspective.
- Sense of urgency: Without trading off focus on long-term objectives, we manifest results quickly and are driven by intrinsic motivation, not external incentives.
- Integrity: Integrity manifests in the way we show up, make decisions, and communicate with each other.
Email us at email@example.com.